Labels

Breeden (1) Harvey1 (3) Harvey2 (3) Jane (1) Lois (2) Mosie? (1) Pictures (15) Ray (1) Saulmon (6) Schlessinger (7) Susan (4) Vernie (1)

Thursday, March 12, 2015

What is this??? The beginning!!!

Well here it is in a nutshell....

After my Mom's Parents passed and then Mom passed, I have ended up with a load of stuff that I don't know what to do with.  Half of it I don't even know who it belongs to, who is in the picture, etc. etc.

I know the other cousins are having kids and getting married and whatnot.  At some point there is going to be a desire to see this stuff.

So.......

If you see someone you know and it is not posted please add any if you have.  If you just want the pics, take them.

I will tag as best I can with the info that I have.

Let me know if you have stuff to add.


No comments:

Post a Comment